Monday, April 15, 2013

Linkapolooza

Happy Monday, friends & frenemies!

First things first, if you're paying attention, you'd see that my favorite site to get music mp3crank.com is not updating... at least it looks like that, anyway. But if you go to their twitter, you'll see links still being posted. Suggestion: grab the new Fall Out Boy album, cuz I'm obsessed.

And in other news, since I'm in a link sharing mood, here's a few of my favorite sites for never paying full price for anything:

Brads Deals : Really great for new stuff everyday and super low prices, they post stuff from all over the web. This is also my go to site when Black Friday rolls around cuz they always have all the ads extra early.

1saleaday : Daily deals site. So much awesome. Especially great on jewelry and electronics.

Raining Hot Coupons : Great site. All sorts of fabulous. They also post links for free stuff, and who doesn't like free? I've gotten 2 free magazine subscriptions from filing out a 2 minute survey thanks to them.

And just cuz I'm in a good mood, my favorite/most useful website of all time:

Moreofit : Post url to your fave websites. It'll return results more for a bunch just like it. Especially excellent for shopping.

Enjoy your day / retail therapy! I'll see you tomorrow for more serious business.


0 comments:

Post a Comment