Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cuz We Need A Little Controversy....

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Why yes, my little pretties, that would be me. Slow and steady, at least to begin.

First, I wanna clarify that the new music portion of this site is indefinitely removed, thanks to a DMCA complaint I'm obeying. You know you're doing something right when you get that cease and desist, though. I will however provide some links at a later date to provide you with all the new music you can handle.

Frankly, I don't even really know what this blog is about anymore. I know I miss doing it, but I can't handle all the structure I tried to thrust upon myself in the original/reboot. I hate guidelines, Ima do whatever the fuck I want, because well, I can. If you know me in real life, none of this should surprise you. To those that don't, let's keep it rolling.

With that in mind, yes, I will try and create some kind of content for you daily. I make no promises. I have a life, and my life is not entirely comprised of the internet.

But again, if you know me at all, you know it'll be worth the wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment